Admission to Joshua Christian Academy is competitive. It is based upon a student’s previous academic performance, teachers recommendation, personal attributes, clear conduct records and an admissions interview. We accept ELC Vouchers, McKay Scholarships, Step up for Student Scholarships and Private Pay.
Enroll at Joshua Christian Academy
A parent or guardian must desire to cooperate fully with the school in helping to develop their child(ren) academically, spiritually, mentally, and physically.
The following steps must be completed at the time of registration for those entering school:
1. Obtain an enrollment packet. Potential students may be interviewed prior to acceptance in the Joshua Christian Academy.
2. Complete all information requested in the enrollment packet.
- Completed application
- Current Immunization Record (6 wks. – 7th grade) Florida law requires students to have a Florida Certificate of Immunization (DH Form 680) or an exemption on file.
- Current Physical
- Copy of Birth Certificate • Copy of Social Security Card
- Copy of most recent Report Card
- Signed Videography / Photography Release Form
- Signed Field Trip Permission Form
- Signed Food Program Form (all students must have a form on file)
- Receipt of Handbook Form
- Scholarship Acceptance Letter from McKay Scholarship Program, Step Up For Students Scholarship Program (Scholarship recipients only)
If a student is required to take an entrance exam for school placement, A NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE testing fee is required.
3. Return the completed Enrollment Packet to the school Office Manager along with the NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE registration fee.
4. The non-refundable, non transferable registration fee is due when the completed admission forms are returned to the administrator’s office. The enrollment procedure will not continue until the registration fee is received.